During the late 1990s – seventy years after the invention of gummy bears – natural food advocates started mixing vitamins in them to get kids to take their daily vitamins. Since then, gummies are found everywhere, in various shapes, colours, flavours, and add-ons. And because evolution is never-ending, we are now seeing gummy candy combined with CBD.
How did the cannabis community welcome this new addition to the many other methods of consuming cannabis? With open arms, of course. After all, each method offers its own unique benefits. So what are the specific benefits of CBD gummies and why do some people use this more often than creams, dab rigs, and oils?
- CBD gummies are easy to take. Unlike cannabis pills, CBD gummies are very easy to take. Just chew and swallow. Unlike other methods like smoking, there is no prep work involved or waiting time needed.
- CBD gummies are non-psychotropic. This means CBD gummies won’t get you high thanks to its CBD content and because of the way cannabinoids interact with the brain. In fact, no CBD products will get you high (unless they also contain THC).
- CBD gummies are more effective with less product. Eating CBD is more effective than smoking it. Basically, if you want to get more a powerful medicinal effect for your money, this is the best option for you.
- CBD gummies are long-lasting. The stomach moves at a slow pace so the food that you eat lasts longer. This concept applies to eating CBD gummies too. The CBD is released slowly, providing long-lasting relief for anxiety and pain.
- CBD gummies are gentle on the lungs and throat. Unlike cannabis smoke, CBD gummies won’t irritate the lungs and throat. This is a huge benefit if you’re only after CBD’s medicinal benefits. It produces no smell, no smoke, and no respiratory irritation.
- CBD gummies are readily available. CBD gummies are legal almost everywhere, and can be conveniently shipped by commercial carriers. They can also be found in local dispensaries in a wide range of flavours.
- CBD gummies are easy to dose. There should always be instructions on how to take the gummies written on the packaging. From here, you can adjust the dosage according to your needs. There’s little risk of overdosing on CBD.
- CBD gummies are discreet. CBD gummies are like gummy candy or gummy vitamins, so you don’t have to worry about taking them outside the confines of your home. Whenever you feel like having one, simply pop it in your mouth and you’re good to go.
- CBD gummies cause minimal side effects. CBD gummies only have two side effects. One is dry mouth, which happens a lot with cannabis. The second one is a decrease in your liver’s ability to metabolize medication, so you should check with your doctor first.
- CBD gummies are effective for many ailments. One great thing about CBD gummies is they can treat a wide variety of medical problems such as bacterial infection, psoriasis, sleep problems, seizures, seizures, muscle spasms and anxiety.
CBD gummies are convenient, effective, long-lasting, non-psychotropic, discreet, and widely available. So head over to your favourite online store or local dispensary and try out some CBD gummies—there’s a huge variety out there no matter what your favourite flavours or dosage needs are.