Once upon a time my father suddenly reacted with differently. I and my family members were very fear to see my father reaction. We are thinking about what happened? But can we were don’t understand anything? I was fully thinking about my father's problem. So that night not sleeping. That time my relatives told about psychiatric. And they were referring’s one psychiatric doctor details.
First I and my family members were angrier. Because they what's told, go to the psychiatric hospital with my father. Before it, I did not hear psychiatric treatment. I think what is psychiatric? Then we were gone to a psychiatric hospital.
They find out my father problem and give the best solution. We were shocked that problem. But they are easy to solve the problem with particular time. Psychiatric doctor more cares to patients and give friendly relationship and directly ask details to patients. It’s what will be shocked
Patients share more information to doctor, but that information doesn’t know their family members. So at a time, I realize psychiatric doctor inside one amazing special power. Their speech is very silent and happy to feel speak to theirs.
Then I realize psychiatric is one amazing silent word. It includes more things.
After I gather more information about psychiatric. All information is different and magical. For example, our real life prayer is given a more beneficial to your mind. Based on psychiatric, prayer another name is Meditation. Can you believe it? It is really true.
The basis of meditation is actually about allowing yourself the time to just be you.
We are daily Morning Prayer on sometimes. As you can observe on it is about being in control of yourself, and about being happy above all else.
Meditation has also been scientifically verified to have some unbelievable benefits. Below, we will look at just some of those psychiatric benefits.
Last but not least, there are the psychological benefits. They include:
1. More self-confidence.
2. Increased serotonin levels leading to better moods.
3. Fewer fears and phobias.
4. Better cognitive function, including concentration, memory, and focus.
5. Greater creativity.
6. Feelings of vitality.
7. Better relationships.
8. Greater emotional stability.
9. Feeling more youthful.
10. Increased productivity.
11. Stronger willpower.
12. Increased IQ and EQ.
13. Greater happiness and life satisfaction.
14. Reduction in mental illnesses.
15. Being more outgoing and less aggressive.
16. Less addiction and withdrawal from addiction problems.
17. Better moral value.
18. Fewer worries.
19. Calmer thoughts.
20. Better sleep.
21. Being able to deal with negative situations.
22. Better decision-making skills.
23. Being more mature.
Clearly, meditation improves the mind, body, and spirit.
Psychiatrists in Chennai:
Today there are a number of psychologists and psychiatrists in Chennai. Dr. Sree Prathap and Dr. Mythli Prathap are the best two psychiatrists in Chennai who provide excellent care and support. Our psychiatric doctor’s details are given below. Our psychiatric doctor’s history and experience are given below.
Dr. M Sree Prathap, MBBS, MRCPsych:
1. Sree Prathap is a Consultant Psychiatrist with more than 14 years of clinical work experience in psychiatry.
2. He has worked in the UK from 2001 till 2014 and gained experience in various specialties of psychiatry. Now he is working psychiatrists in Chennai.
3. He has sub-specialized in Older Adults Psychiatry and Dementia care management. He is one of the few Psychiatrists in South India, with huge experience in running a specialized memory clinic for people with different types of dementia.
4. He is a licensed CBT therapist and able to offer CBT treatments for anxiety & depression.
5. He is keen to set up a psychiatric service in India incorporating all good principles of medical practice learned in the UK. He is positive about achieving this service through Shadithya Hospital.
6. He has authored four books on MRCPsych clinical exams and is a keen postgraduate teacher.
7. He was awarded many prizes including Dr. Venkoba Rao Gold medal in psychiatry and the Pfizer prize for outstanding achievement in undergraduate medicine.
8. He is a successful entrepreneur and founder of the SPMM Course (website Id-http://spmmcourse.com). He is passionate about teaching and runs postgraduate training courses for psychiatric doctors sitting for their MRCPsych exams in the UK.
9. He runs an online training course for doctors sitting for FRANZCP exams in Australia & New Zealand and one of the directors of this course.
10. His areas of special interest include Postgraduate medical education and Public education about mental health.
Dr. V. Mythili Prathap, MBBS, MRCPsych:
1. Mythili Prathap is a Consultant Psychiatrist with more than 13 years of clinical work experience in psychiatry.
2. She has worked in the UK from 2002 till 2013 and gained experience in various specialties of psychiatry including General Adult Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry. Now she is working Psychiatrists in Chennai.
3. She has worked in a specialized Eating Disorders unit, Personality Disorder Service, and Brain Injury & Rehabilitation Psychiatry in the UK. In addition, she has obtained formal training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
4. She is one of the directors of SPMM Course Ltd which runs postgraduate training courses for Psychiatric Doctors sitting for their MRCPsych exams in the UK
5. Her areas of special interest include Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Neuropsychiatry.
6. Being a mother of two children, she greatly enjoys working with children and their families with psychiatric disorders and brings a change in their lives through advice, supportive counseling, and education.
So Shadithya is one of the psychiatrists in Chennai. Our psychiatric doctors do best psychiatric service in India: Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Rehabilitation Psychiatry, Neuropsychiatry.
Please visit http://www.shadithyahospital.com/