Benefits of aloe vera and holy basil to the skin
When it comes to skincare, there is no competition of natural ingredients. Herbal products are a hundred steps ahead then the chemically formulated ones. More and more people are recognizing the potential of herbs and plant-derived things and they are including the products made by these in their skincare regimes. These products offer numerous benefits and almost no side effects which have resulted in their popularity.
But the key to perfect skin is not just indulging herbal ingredients in skin care products but also understanding their benefits. Once you are fully aware of the several benefits of a particular ingredient that you can judge whether that herb is good for you or not. Here we are going to discuss the benefits of two very amazing herbal ingredients- Aloe Vera and Holy Basil or Tulsi.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Moisturising- Aloe Vera acts as a moisturizer for the skin but it does not leave the skin greasy or oily. That is why it is the perfect moisturizer for oily skin. It also helps to nourish and add moisture to dry skin.
- Fights Acne- Acne can be quite irritating as once they appear they become the centre of attraction of our face. No one looks beyond that acne. Therefore the treatment of these becomes really important for us. Aloe vera is very effective in fighting off acne and offering a smooth as well as flawless skin.
- Anti-ageing- As we age our skin starts to show various signs of ageing like wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines etcetera. These signs steal the radiance of the skin making it dull. Aloe vera is a very good ingredient to fight off the various signs of ageing.
- Fades down stretch marks- The skin is quite elastic and it grows as well as shrinks as we gain weight or we lose weight. But when the weight gain/weight loss happens instantly or really fast due to pregnancy or other reasons, the skin starts to stretch and stretch marks become visible. Aloe Vera is a really good remedy for reducing the visibility of stretch marks.
- Very soothing- Aloe Vera is filled with nutrients and minerals that are quite soothing on the skin. The soothing properties of aloe vera make it a really good ingredient for the treatment of sunburn and irritated dry skin.
Benefits of Holy Basil
- A good acne treatment- Holy basil is a very effective treatment for acne and pimples. The antifungal and antibacterial properties of Tulsi helps it to eradicate acne from the skin. Achieve an acne free smooth skin with holy basil.
- Refreshing- Tulsi has been known for its refreshing properties as well. The skin care products that have Tulsi infused in it are really refreshing and soothing on the skin.
- Treats various skin infections- The antibiotic property of Tulsi helps to free the skin from any skin infections. It also helps in restricting the growth of bacteria on our skin.