What is the Marketplace?
A marketplace is a bazaar where a buyer and seller buys and sell goods in retail and wholesale. We will share few main features of a marketplace.
- A marketplace gives an opportunity to a buyer to find the affordable price, whereas it stops a seller from overpricing.
- A marketplace protects the buyer from a fraud by holding money in the escrow account until the product is delivered to a user.
- A marketplace shares the history of each seller to analyze the reputation of the product and seller prior to placing an order.
- A marketplace provides and opportunity for a buyer to estimate the average price of an item, whereas it provides an opportunity to a seller as well, to set a reasonable selling price rather than over pricing.
- A marketplace eliminates non trusted sellers who do not fulfill the commitment what they made to a buyer.
Why does a marketplace, attract to a buyer?
- 100% refund guarantee, if there is a dispute in delivering goods between a buyer and seller.
- Generally, a buyer does not pay more than an average price to a seller.
- 100% transparency about the reputation of a seller.
- It gives an opportunity to a buyer to read the negative reviews of the buyers.
- It is a 24/7 bazaar with attractive offers.
How does a marketplace, attract to a seller?
- A seller gets instant interested buyers.
- A seller can participate as a retailer or wholesaler.
- A market place gives the seller a choice to hold the inventory prior to order or buy after getting the order to fulfill.
- A seller does not create and maintain own website.
- A person can start a business with a zero investment as a seller.
How to start a business without an investment at a marketplace?
A marketplace provides a revolutionary opportunity for a person to start a business without the investment; rather, a person should have the knowledge and experience in the specific field to select the right product at a right price to sell it to the end user.
A person can contact to the reliable suppliers within the marketplace or by the other sources and put products on the marketplace wall to sell. After receiving an order, contact to the specific supplier to deliver it to the buyer.
A marketplace eliminates the risk of losing money in the business and increases chances to earn extra and permanent money. It is an active income rather than a passive income.
What is the success percentage doing business under Marketplace?
Based on the personal experience and the internet research, the successful ratio is very high and in some cases seller makes a decent amount of income from the marketplaces.