As the winter season is around the corner, keeping yourself warm, healthy, and, most importantly, safeguarding your immune system becomes the hour’s biggest need. Now for this, keeping up with your exercise seasons won’t show promising results until you are not bringing a much-required change in eatables intake.
To remain healthy and maintain distance from disease, infection, and seasonal flue throughout the chilling winter season, it is necessary to sip in a cup of goodness loaded in different tea types.
And as we know what tea type can help you boost your immune system, eliminate the chances of getting in touch with COVID-19 and other disease types, so, here we have come up with a list of 5 best tea types for you to try in this winter season.
- Russian flavored tea - Those who aren’t in love with tea must try Russian tea. A cup of Russian tea is infused with multiple flavors, including- cloves and cinnamon, which works the best for people who desire to shed those extra lbs in the winter. Apart from keeping you healthy, it helps to reduce cholesterol as well.
- Sage tea - Sage is a prominent and world widely used herb to make medicines. It is a proven method to improve brain functioning, digestion problems and treats frequent health issues like- heartburn, stomach pain, diarrhea, and bloating.
- Hot vanilla tea - This tea type is a perfect and tasty blend of nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon sticks, cardamom, and cloves. It helps to treat cold and cough instantly while helping you rescue the infection trap after intake of a cup or two in a day.
- The London fog - Those who bear oral infection constantly must go prefer to be lost in the London fog tea. It contains Earl Grey as its premium ingredient boosting your immune system.
- Ashwagandha tea - Ashwagandha is an ancient herb encompassing the medicinal goodness, strengthening body muscles, managing stress levels, and ensuring several other benefits to a human body. It has been considered one of the best ways to stabilize the lower blood sugar issues, encourage better brain functioning, and increase cortisol levels. All these factors make Ashwagandha tea is a prominent way to stay healthy and active throughout the winter season.
These tea types are an effective way to fight back fatigue, laziness, and easily spreading infections in the winter season. The impact is such that even most of the practitioners recommend having these.
To have the best and appropriate taste of these teas, come to Chaiops and have a tea cup with us. We promise to add a lot more to your memories of having premium quality tea with us!